Effective as of: May 31, 2021
Unless you are visiting lambdageeks website that specifically allows otherwise, (i) children under the age of 13 are not allowed to visit or otherwise use the site, and (ii) you acknowledge that you are 13 years of age or older, and, if under the age of 18, are using the site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
The “Site” encompasses various lambdageeks sites in different subdomains/languages , including without limitation all content, materials, information, policies, modifications, updates, enhancements, revisions, new features, and or new web properties of such pages, along with all Site services provided through such websites and web pages.
Restrictions on Use
You agree to use the Site only as provided herein. You will not:
- Transmit to the Site any content, or conduct yourself in any manner, that could be construed as defamatory, libelous, obscene, bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, harassing, inflammatory, pornographic, violent, profane, threatening, inaccurate, deceptive or unlawful, or that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Send any bulk commercial email, send any unsolicited email, or conduct or forward to any party any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters. Falsify or delete any author attributions, copyright notices or legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of materials accessed through the Site.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site, including without limitation uploading files that contain viruses or corrupt files.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
- Access or attempt to access any other user’s account, or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Site, including misrepresentation as an lambdageeks agent or representative, or misrepresentation stating or implying our endorsement of you or your product or activity.
- Use the Site in any manner that could create a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement.
Disclosure Under Law
lambdageeks reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including personally identifiable information, or to edit, refuse to allow or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in lambdageeks’s sole discretion.
Providing Correct Personal Information
In the course of using the Site, you will be required to enter certain information, including without limitation personally identifiable information (collectively, “Information”). You represent and warrant that you will provide lambdageeks with full, true and correct Information, and to update such Information on the Site promptly as reasonably necessary and as required by the Site.
License in Materials
Unless you become a member of the lambdageeks’s writer community, lambdageeks does not claim ownership of any data, information (both personal or otherwise), comments, suggestions, feedback, or other materials that you enter through the Site (collectively, “Materials”). However, by transmitting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting any Materials, you are granting lambdageeks and its affiliated companies and sublicensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, compensation-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and fully sublicenseable license to use such Materials for any purpose at lambdageeks’s discretion, including without limitation incorporating such Materials into the site, and confirming that such Materials are non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against lambdageeks for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Materials.
User Representations and Warranties
Your Responsibility for Materials and lambdageeks’s Monitoring Rights
No Reliance or Medical Advice
The Site may contain general information relating to medical conditions and the treatment of such conditions. Such information is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. The Site should not be used in place of a visit or consultation, or of otherwise securing the advice of your physician or other health care provider. You acknowledge that lambdageeks is not engaged in rendering legal, medical, counseling, or other professional services or advice. We encourage you to seek appropriate professional advice from your physician or other health care professional promptly for any situation or problem that you may have.
Any content which are abusive, spread hatred, are racial, or in any way hurting anyone’s opinions will never be entertained. We keep our content moderated to maintain the integrity of individuals. We reserve all rights to reject such content at the very moment we come across or get any report.
The site may also contain general information and awareness about application security in Technology that is purely for educational purpose. Lambdageeks does not hold any kind of liability for misusing or misinterpreting the knowledge.
In case of such content that does not follow Content Policy , Please report to us email@example.com
External Links or References
Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
You agree that your use of the lambdageeks site is at your own risk. Efforts by lambdageeks to modify the site shall not be deemed a waiver of these limitations. The lambdageeks site, including all content, information or services provided through the site, is provided “as is,” as a convenience to all users without representation or warranty of any kind to you or any third party, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranties (1) of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, (2) of informational content or accuracy, (3) of non-infringement, (4) of quiet enjoyment, (5) of title, (6) that the site will operate in an error free, timely, secure, or uninterrupted manner, is current and up to date and accurately describes lambdageeks’s products and services, or is free of viruses or other harmful components, (7) that any defects or errors in the site will be corrected, or (8) that the site is compatible with any particular hardware or software platform.
Disclaimer of Liability
In no event shall lambdageeks and its officers, directors, agents, employees, licensors, representatives, internal operating units, affiliates, subsidiaries, sublicensees, sponsors, successors and assigns, independent contractors, and related parties (collectively, with lambdageeks, the “lambdageeks entities”) be liable to you or any third party for any loss of profits, loss of use, loss of data, interruption of business, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the lambdageeks site or with the delay or inability to use same, or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the lambdageeks site, or for any information, products, and services accessed through the site, or otherwise arising out of the use of same, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, regulation, common law precedent or otherwise, even if lambdageeks has been advised of the possibility of damages and even if such damages result from lambdageeks’s negligence or gross negligence. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, lambdageeks’s liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Additional disclaimers appear within the body of the site and are incorporated herein by reference. To the extent any such disclaimers place greater restrictions on your use of the site or the material contained therein, such greater restrictions shall apply.
No Joint Venture
Statute of Limitations
Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises; thereafter, any such claim will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation.
Pratidhwani, Premises No-07-0510,
New Town, Rajarhat,
Kolkata , West Bengal,
India, Pin - 700135